A LEADING SUPPLIER
The Regulatory Affairs desk at NonStop has significant experience in all regulatory and registration aspects within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries. This encompasses Contract and Clinical Research Organisations.
NonStop is a premier UK Regulatory Affairs recruitment specialist with a rapidly growing presence in Europe and beyond.
If you are recruiting, or planning to recruit an individual with this background, simply contact a member of the team to find out more about available candidates.
Areas covered include:
- CTD/Dossieres and eCTDs
- CTAs, INDs and NDAs
- MRP, Centralised and de-Centralised Submissions
- IMPDs, pre-Submissions
- Regulatory Operations
- Labelling and Packaging
Roles filled include:
- Head of Regulatory Affairs UK
- Regulatory Affairs Executive
- Regulatory Adviser, Consumer Healthcare
- CMC Regulatory Project Manager,
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, Biologics
- Labelling Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director, CRO
- Regulatory Affairs Associate, OTC
- Regulatory Executive, Animal Health
- Regulatory Project Manager, Oncology
- CTA Submissions Specialist
- European Director of Regulatory Affairs